Warwick Rockbass Streamer LX Left Handed 4-String Bass, Black
Warwick Rockbass Streamer LX Left Handed 4-String Bass, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 65630View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warwick's Left Handed Streamer LX is fashioned from a carolena body and maple neck to produce a powerfully warm and dynamic tone that features thick thundering lows and sparkling articulate highs. The bass also features passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" P/J pickups, active Rockbass 2-way electronics, a Warwick 2-piece bridge, controls for volume, balance, bass and treble and a rosewood fingerboard. The Rockbass Streamer is a quality built instrument that offers excellent sustain and clarity no mater the playing style, perfect for any aspiring bassists that enjoy playing a wide selection of music.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass are a budget branch that produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Carolena
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple With Ekanga Veneer Stripes (3 Laminations)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 34"
- Fingerboard radius: 20"
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Hight: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" P/J
- Electronics: Active Rockbass 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.