Warwick Rockbass Streamer NT1 Active Fretless Bass Guitar, Black HP
Warwick Rockbass Streamer NT1 Active Fretless Bass Guitar, Black HPDetails
Product Ref: 52022View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warwick's Rockbass Streamer NT I features an Alder body and Maple neck to deliver a Strong, full-bodied tone that has plenty of cut and tightness to it, coupled with a Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard offers up a smooth sustain. The Streamer also possesses active MEC pickups in a P/J configuration to produce a powerfully dense tone when used together, active 2-way electronics to provide more control over the pickup’s tone, a Warwick 2-piece bridge secures the strings, a just-a-nut III gives quick adjustment to the string height and a patented easy access electronics compartment provides quick access to change the battery.
Crafted From Alder and Maple
The Streamers body has been crafted form Alder to create a full-bodied tone that possesses a perfect amount of sustain to keep it clear but deliver a strong attack, giving the bass excellent lows with beefy mids and highs that feature a pleasant sizzle. the Rockbass’s Maple neck brings some cut to its tone to keep everything tight, helping to firm up the lows and provide the mids with a snappy attack, whilst its Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard provides a snappy and crisp attack with an extremely bright response to offer a bright top-end..
Active MEC P/J Pickups
The Warwick Features a set of MEC P/J configured pickups, with the P pickup situated at the neck and the J pickups at the bridge, and when used together can produce a powerfully dense tone that can provide deep thump to any mix. Soloing the J pickups will produce a bright tone that has plenty of growl to give you a strong sharp sound for playing at the higher frets, and soloing the P pickup will deliver a punchy tone that brings a tone of grunting that’s great for any hard hitting notes or when utilizing a slap playing style.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Curved
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Finish: Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Width at Nut: 38.5mm
- Width at 12th Fret: 54.5mm
- Depth at 1st Fret: 19.5mm
- Depth at 12th Fret: 24mm
- Scale Length: 34" (long scale)
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Active MEC P
- Bridge Pickup: Active MEC J
- Electronics: Active Rockbass 2-Way
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Active Bass, Active Treble
- Strap Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Warwick Red Label Strings 045" - 105" (42200M)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.