Warwick Rockbass Vampyre Dark Lord 4-String Bass Guitar, Black
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre Dark Lord 4-String Bass Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 67472View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rockbass Dark Lord Vampyre features a solid Alder body that delivers full bodied tones that have plenty of strength to them as well as possessing beefy mids with excellent lows, and has a Maple neck that’s coupled with a Rosewood fingerboard to produce softly sweet tones that provide a snappy attack that bring with it plenty of punch. The Warwick is set up with an MEC single J pickup and MEC twin J pickup to allow for a diverse range of tones, active 2-way electronics to give you more control over the tonality of the bass, and an extra long scale to allow excellent sustain of the strings at a lower tuning. The bass It also features a Warwick 2-piece bridge, just-a-nut III nut, a patented easy access electronics compartment, Warwick machine heads and a style to reflect its powerful sound. Warwick's Dark Lord Vampyre is an exceptional bass guitar that offers the powerfully dark tones that make it perfect for heavier music.
Alder Body & Maple Neck
The Vampyre’s body is constructed from Alder to deliver a strong and full bodied tone that features excellent lows, mids that are beefy and a high end that sizzles, whilst providing enough sustain for its tone to be carried with power. Its neck is built form Maple to bring a sweetly warm tone to the bass that provides some sparkle to its highs, thickens up the lows and opens up the midrange to give it a snappy attack that delivers a good amount of punch. With the Alder body and Maple neck working together, the basses tone is filled with rich and dynamic tones.
Active MEC J/TJ Pickups
The Vampyre features two active MEC pickups that capture the bass’s powerful tones. Featuring an active MEC jazz pickup situated at the neck to produce a light and crisp tone that offers plenty of definition, the bass also possesses an active MEC twin jazz pickup that can be found at the bridge to provide a loud, heavy tone that is much darker then the single jazz pickup. The twin jazz pickup also eliminates any hum which allows the volume and distortion to be cranked higher but for the tone to remain clear.
Extra Long scale
The Dark Lords scale length measures at 35” which classes it as an extra long scale bass. The added length helps to keep the tension of the strings tight when at a lower tuning than the standard tuning, as well as adding to the basses sustain. With the added length to the Vampyre for the Dark Lord edition provides a taut and snappy tone that helps toward emphasising percussive playing styles.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Flat
- Bridge: Warwick 2-piece bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 35" (Extra Long scale)
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Height: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Active MEC Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Active MEX Twin Jazz
- Electronics: Active 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.