Washburn EA12 B Festival Mini Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black
Washburn EA12 B Festival Mini Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
The Washburn EA12 B Petite Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar is part of the Washburn Festival Series and features a cutaway Basswood top with a stylish black finish, along with Basswood back and sides. This Festival Series Electro Acoustic is great for performing musicians as the Jumbo body style and quality electronics will help project your sound to large audiences.
Product Ref: 44008View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Washburn EA12 Electro Acoustic Guitar features a petite jumbo cutaway body shape, with fine crafted Basswood top, back and sides which create pristine, crystaline highs that blend perfectly with a full, well rounded low end. The EQ4T preamp system allows you to control the bass, mid, treble and volume, and aids om feedback reduction. The Festival Series was the standard acoustic/electric guitar seen on MTV's "Unplugged" series and has since become one of the best selling and most copied guitars on the market.
Body & Bridge
- Model: EA12B
- Shape: Mini Jumbo Cutaway
- Top: Basswood
- Back: Basswood
- Sides: Basswood
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Bridge: n/a
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Rosewood with 21 Frets
- Inlays: dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Scale: 25.5
Electronics & Hardware
- Preamp System: EQ4T
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.