Washburn Parallaxe PX-SOLARV16ETC Solar Ola Englund Electric Guitar
Washburn Parallaxe PX-SOLARV16ETC Solar Ola Englund Electric GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 68561View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Solar Pickups
The Washburn Solar V is equipped with a pair of specially designed pickups form Seymour Duncan called "Solar." The Seymour Duncan Solar pickups are unique to the Solar series of guitars that are apart of Ola Eglunds signature series and deliver a tightly focused sound with the clarity to allow the strings to ring as clear as crystal with every note.
Buzz Feiten Tuning System
The Buzz Feiten tuning system is a uniquely designed formula that uses a compensated nut and saddle to correct the inherent problems commonly found in the western tuning formula. By incorporating a specially designed shelf nut which is used to move these strings closer the first fret with absolute precision by taking into account the guitars scale length, fret width and string gauge in order to eliminate sharp notes at the first three frets. Then the bridge is adjusted using patented pitch offsets to create well balanced intonations across the entire fingerboard. This system is favored by musicians such as Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Liona Boyd and Andy Summers.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: V
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: EverTune
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5“
- Frets: Super Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlay: Ola Englund @ 12th Fret
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Solar Humbuckers (Custom Made)
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, 1 x Voume, 1 x Tone/Cut Coil
- Machine Heads: Grover 18:1 Tuners
- Hardware: Black
- Number of Strings: 6
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.