Washburn Parralaxe PX-SOLAR17ETC Ola Englund 7 String, Carbon Black
Washburn Parralaxe PX-SOLAR17ETC Ola Englund 7 String, Carbon BlackDetails
The Washburn Parralaxe PX-Solar17ETC Ola Englund 7 String is the perfect electric guitar for fans of Heavy metal. Crafted in collaboration with Swedish guitarist and producer Ola Englund, the PX-Solar17ETC is heavily equipped with the ideal tools for the optimum metal experience. Featuring an alder double cutaway body, which allows full access to the ebony fingerboard. Unlike other guitars from the Ola Englund series, the PX-Solar17ETC features an additional low B string, which offers more versatility to your tone and playing style. Equipped with Duncan Solar pickups and Evertune bridge, you can achieve pristine clean and brutal overdriven tones whilst staying perfectly in tune. Additional features include the stunning ornate inlay on the 12th fret, and the black matte finish.
Product Ref: 69282View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Born in Stockholm, Sweden, Ola Englund is a Swedish musician, songwriter, record producer, and guitarist. He is primarily known for his work with Feared, The Haunted and Six Feet Under, and specialises in death metal, groove metal, thrash metal and melodic death metal, and has his own series of signature guitars.
Electronics & Bridge
The Washburn Parralaxe is equipped with a pair of specially designed pickups form Seymour Duncan called "Solar." The Seymour Duncan Solar pickups are unique to Ola Eglund's signature series and deliver a tightly focused sound with the clarity to allow the strings to ring as clear as crystal with every note. Equipped with a Evertune bridge, the Parralaxe is capable of staying perfectly in tune, and therefore provides a more reliable guitar. Ola Englund himself has eliminated the need to carry a tuner with him, thanks to this innovative bridge design.Controlling these Duncan Solar Humbuckers is easy with the volume and tone control knobs. The 5-way blade allows you to easily select different pickup selections, and even split the humbuckers to make them sound like single coils. These wide choice of versatile tones makes the Parralaxe ideal for recording and touring.
Additional 7th String
The Washburn Parralaxe PX-Solar17ETC features an additional low B string, which will take your music to new lows, as well as offer more versatility to your sound. This extra string will also make this guitar stand out from any crowd, and add a distinctive edge to your performances.
One of the most striking features of the PX-Solar17ETC electric guitar is its distinctive appearance and ornate details. Built for enthusiasts of heavy metal, this guitar is equipped with a matte black finish. This sultry finish not only looks the part, but is also great under stage spotlights, and on photographs as it eliminates that undesired shine that you would usually get with glossy finishes.The lightweight alder body sports a double cutaway shape, that offers full access to the higher frets and also provides an elegant design that will look great on any stage. Another striking feature of this guitar is the stunning Ola Englund inlay at the 12th fret, that is simple yet effective in adding a delicate final touch to the overall look of this elegant guitar.
- Signature line of Swedish guitarist and producer Ola Englund
- Distinctive design finished in a matte black
- Additional low B string takes your music to new lows and offers more versatility
- Duncan Solar pickups and Evertune bridge provide you with pristine clean and brutal overdriven tones while staying in tune
- Perfect for metal guitarists
- Double cutaway shape offers full neck to the higher frets
- Features a sultry ebony fingerboard with Ola Englund inlay at the 12th fret
- Body Shape:Solar Double Cutaway
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Matte finish
- Body Colour:Black Matte
- Neck Material:Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 48 mm
- Position Inlays: Ola Englund inlay at 12th
Harware & Electronics
- Pickups:Duncan Solar Humbuckers
- Controls: 1 Volume/1 Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5 way blade
- Bridge: Evertune® Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Black Grover Exclusive 18:1
- Hardware: Black hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.