Washburn WD10SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Black
Washburn WD10SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar, BlackDetails
With increased playability from its deep cutaway and with the addition of the Fishman Isys+ Tuner/Preamp System, Washburn have created a truly professional guitar at an affordable price.
Please Note: Product varies from Image shown
Product Ref: 18644View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Washburn WD10SCE is a hugely popular Electro-Acoustic Guitar. This is the result of the WD10SCE's playability, its use of fine tonewoods and its fine craftsmanship. With increased playability from its deep cutaway and with the addition of the Equis Extra preamp system, the WD10SCE is a truly professional guitar at an affordable price.
The history of Washburn Guitars is the history of a wide range of musicians. From blues players who shaped rock 'n' roll to multi-platinum recording artists to emerging guitar virtuosos. It is a history that can be heard and experienced every time you turn on the radio or listen to a live performance. It is a history built by skilled craftsmen and musicians who share one common love - a passion for the guitar.
Washburn continues to be a consistent leader in combining design, innovation, and technology to deliver the rich, bold sounds for a vast musical landscape.
Body & Bridge:
- Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body Finish: Blackl/buffed gloss
- Top Binding: Multi lam
- Rosette: New diamond inlaid marquetry
- Neck: Mahogany with two-way trussrod,
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin finished with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Preamp: Fishman Isys+ Tuner/Preamp System
- Tuners: Die cast chrome
Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.