Washburn WJ130EK Vintage Series Jumbo Acoustic
Washburn WJ130EK Vintage Series Jumbo AcousticDetails
The Washburn WJ130EK is part of the Vintage Series and features a natural finish Spruce top and Trembesi back and sides. This Jumbo Acoustic is inspired by the great Washburn instruments that were crafted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and the vintage finish and distressed hardware create the vibe of a 100 year old instrument.
Product Ref: 43997View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This stylish Natural finish WJ130EK is exceptional in terms of quality, featuring acoustics that are unmatched in this price range, making this Washburn Vintage Series acoustic guitar great value for money. The Ebony fretboard has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard. The Mahogany neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods.
Steeped in the tradition of fine instrument making, Washburn guitar's dynamic 120 year history began in Chicago in 1883. From blues players who shaped rock'n'roll to guitar virtuosos, Washburn are used by a variety of guitar players and continue to be a consistent leader in combining design, innovation, and technology to deliver the rich, bold sounds guitarists expect from a Washburn electric guitar, bass guitar or acoustic guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Model: WJ130EK
- Shape: Jumbo Style
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Trembesi
- Sides: Trembesi
- Bridge: n/a
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: Abalone
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ebony with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Snow Flake
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 44mm
- Scale: 25.5
Electronics & Hardware
- Preamp system: n/a
- Tuners: Distressed Wilkinson brass butter bean
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.