Yamaha APX500 III Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Dusk Sun Red
Yamaha APX500 III Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Dusk Sun RedDetails
Product Ref: 49866View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Yamaha APX500III delivers a pure and unique presence thanks to its combination of Solid Spruce top, Nato / Okume back and sides and unique APX soundhole. The Solid Spruce top and Nato / Okume back and sides provide a vast tonal range that goes through crisp mids, subtle lows and angelic highs. The APX soundhole helps to thicken the lower mid response and gives a prominent, open low end which is necessary as the body of the APX500III is a thin-line body.
Yamaha's APX500III series of guitars feature an incredibly comfortable design making it not only practical but enjoyable to play. This comfort is brought from the thin-line body shape and the cutaway design that allows you to reach the higher notes, which are in turn picked up superbly by the all new System 66 preamp.
The System 66 electrical pickup system features an under saddle piezo pickup that has been specifically designed by Yamaha to work in sync with the dynamics of this specific guitar. The system includes a 3 band equaliser and adjustable mid-range frequency control that allow you to shape the tone to your exact needs as well as eliminating any troublesome frequencies that you may encounter at venues. There is also a precision chromatic tuner built in for easy and fast setup. The system is powered by standard AA batteries that provide a stable power supply and consistent sound quality.
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back & Side Material: Nato / Okume
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Colour: Dusk Sun Red
- Pickups: System 66
- Guitar Size: Full
- Number of Strings: 6
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body Depth: 80 - 90 mm
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale Length: 634 mm
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.