Yamaha BB1025X 5-String Bass Guitar, Caramel Brown
Yamaha BB1025X 5-String Bass Guitar, Caramel BrownDetails
Product Ref: 70102View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BB1025X features a 3-piece body structure, with the bridge placed on the centre piece for maximum string vibration. The 'Spline Joint' design works by incorporating a Maple plate on its joint sections to achieve the same vibration you'd expect from a 1-piece body over this 3-piece structure
Diagonal Body Thru Stringing
As well as the 3-piece body and 'Spline Joint' design, the BB1025X also features unique diagonal body thru stringing. This work by angling the string at 45 degrees at the saddle, reducing stress and securing the tensions of the strings. The larger than normal attachment area to the saddle helps for improved transmission of vibration, resulting in a fuller and more articulate sound.
Neck And Hardware
The 5-piece neck is constructed from Maple and Nato for maximum durability and style. This helps to prevent the neck from warping or curling over long periods of time. The nuts are constructed from Nickel Silver (the same material as the fret wires) ensuring maximum sound quality and durability. Additionally, the custom front and rear pickups have been designed specifically for this series. The 'Open Face Pickups' are incorporated to deal with the aggressive playing styles of rock guitarists, ensuring maximum sound quality whilst retaining its nuances.
SpecificationsBody & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Vintage Plus (Brass Saddle, Steel Plate)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple/ Nato 5pcs
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Radius: 23 5/8" (600mm)
- Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Split Blade (Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: Single Blade (Ceramic)
- Pickup Switch: 3P Toggle Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel Silver
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.