Yamaha BB425X 5-String Bass Guitar, Vintage White
Yamaha BB425X 5-String Bass Guitar, Vintage WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 70116View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alder Body & Rosewood Fretboard
The BB425X’s body is constructed from Alder, a highly popular choice of wood for bass production, producing a smooth and deep tone, whilst remaining lightweight and highly durable.
Vintage Style Pickups
The BB425X features two powerful pickups, a split-coil and single pickup. These premium-quality pickups deliver vintage-styled tone reminiscent of popular guitar models and tones.
Diagonal Body Thru Stringing & Neck
One of the most unique design aspects of the BB425X is the diagonal body thru stringing. This work by angling the string at 45 degrees at the saddle, reducing stress and securing the tensions of the strings. The larger than normal attachment area to the saddle helps for improved transmission of vibration, resulting in a fuller and more articulate sound. The 5-piece bolt-on neck is constructed from Maple and Nato for maximum durability and style. This helps to prevent the neck from warping or curling over long periods of time. The neck is styled in the classic BB profile for maximum efficiency and style.
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Vintage White
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple/ Nato 5pcs
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: 1 x P-style + 1 x J-style
- Pickup Switch: 3 way toggle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.