Yamaha FX370C Electro Acoustic Guitar
Yamaha FX370C Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 9191View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Like many guitars from Yamaha, the FX370C Electro Acoustic features a a dreadnought body shape, which is one of the most popular guitar shapes around. With its elegant curves, the dreadnought body shape offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum, and can be used in any mix. In addition, this popular body shape accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice amongst acoustic players. With its elegant cutaway design, players can benefit from full access to the fingerboard, as well as fluid hand flexibility.
Spruce and Nato
This stunning electro acoustic is crafted with spruce soundboard, along with a nato body for a traditional appearance and a superb tone. Spruce is a common choice for guitar tops as it is renowned for producing a crisp, versatile tone suitable for many styles of playing. The Yamaha FX370C yields a powerful, direct and un-muddied sound and will retain its clarity when you strum hard, making it an ideal choice for any level of player. As well as sitka spruce soundboard, the FX370C also features a nato body which delivers similar tonal properties as mahogany with a dynamic tone that has a clear top end, and overall warm character.
Pickup & Preamp
As well as offering a superb acoustic tone, the FX370C is also equipped with a custom piezo pickup system and preamp for natural, expressive sound. Achieving the perfect sound is easy, with its discreet onboard control panel that includes a 3-band equalizer with an adjustable midrange frequency control and master volume, mounted on the instrument's upper bout for optimum access. The battery compartment is also located here, providing easy access when a replacement battery is needed. Unlike other models with a pickup, the FX370C utilizes a passive pickup system and does not require a battery box.
- Dreadnought body delivers a versatile tone for any playing style
- Crafted from spruce and nato for a warm tone with plenty of dynamics
- Equipped with a custom piezo pickup system and preamp for natural, expressive sound
- Discreet sidemount control panel features a 3-band EQ with an adjustable midrange frequency control and master volume
- Nato neck mounted with a rosewood fingerboard
- Elegant cutaway design allows easier access to the higher frets
- Ultra-thin polyurethane finish enhances the natural resonance
- Tortoiseshell pickguard adds to its classic appearance
- Strings Scale: 634 mm (25")
- Body Depth: 96-116 mm (3 3/4"-4 9/6")
- Fingerboard Width: (Nut/Body) 43 mm
- Pick Up System: System 58 1 way
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Nato
- Side/Rib: Nato
- Neck: Nato
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.