Yamaha LL6ARE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Brown
Yamaha LL6ARE Electro Acoustic Guitar, BrownDetails
The Yamaha LL6ARE Acoustic Guitar is a newly re-designed Electro Acoustic Guitar to celebrate Yamaha's 40th anniversary. It has been beautifully crafted from a solid engelmann spruce top that features an acoustic resonant enhancement process for an improved sound, and solid rosewood back and sides that offer a well balanced tone. This modified model also features a comfortable 5-ply neck, which not only provides a rich and powerful sound, but is also more stable and prone to warping. The Yamaha LL6ARE is also equipped with a discrete zero-impact pickup, making it ready for performance or recording at anytime without sacrificing its traditional look or full acoustic resonance. It is the ideal choice for any level of player and would be a perfect first guitar.
Product Ref: 43223View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
40 Years of Premium Guitars
Yamaha's L Series Acoustic Guitars have been around for 40 years, and are renowned for being a revered line of handcrafted acoustic guitars known for their tonal quality, fine tone woods and impeccable workmanship. They now feature several new innovations that deliver classic quality, value and a genuine redesign befitting for a 40th anniversary model.
Acoustic Resonance Enhancement
The Yamaha LL6ARE-BW is a ground up redesign from Yamaha's guitar team. Featuring a solid Engelmann spruce top now treated with A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement), an original wood reforming technology developed by Yamaha produces a tonal richness that can only be found in a vintage instrument that has been played for many years. This Yamaha-developed process involves the precise control of temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, to manipulate the molecular properties of wood to provide a more acoustically ideal condition.
Modified Bracing Pattern
Significantly, the LL6ARE-BW has a redesigned non-scalloped bracing pattern, introducing a lower bracing height and shape that improves the vibration of the top board and tonal transference throughout the guitar. This innovative new feature creates a balanced low end, a crisp top end, an increase in volume, and characteristics in keeping with current market demands.
New Improved Neck Profile
Improvements to the feel of the neck on the the L series makes them immediately comfortable to play. Refining the neck profile means all the models now have a five-ply design and the L series has a lower string action and wider string spacing.
In a first for the complete range of L Series, these models come with an unobtrusive passive under-saddle SRT Zero Impact Pickup for live applications that does not affect the unplugged sound or detract from the guitar's gorgeous finishes. Yamaha added this almost invisible and simple-to-use feature that expands each guitar's capabilities.
- 40th Anniversary Model to celebrate 40 years of L Series
- Acoustic Resonant Treatment for an improved sound
- Redesigned Bracing Pattern offers bright tone with an enhanced low-end tone
- Original Jumbo Type Body
- Engelmann Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Side offers well-balance tone from low to high
- Comfortable Traditional Neck Profile allows you to play for longer
- 5-ply rosewood and mahogany neck offers a rich and powerful sound
- Discrete SRT Zero Impact Pickup provides an enhanced sound
- Traditional Yamaha LL Body offers rich volume, a wide dynamic range and excellent tonal balance
- Includes hard bag for transportation
Body & Bridge
- Body:Original Jumbo Type
- Body Depth:100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Bracing:Non Scalloped
- Finish/Colour:Dark Brown
- Top:Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back:Solid Rosewood
- Side:Solid Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck:Mahogany & Rosewood 5ply
- Neck Profile:Traditional
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/6")
Hardware & Electronics
- String Length:650 mm (25 9/16")
- Tuners:Die-cast Gold (TM-29G)
- Pickups:SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Case:Hard Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.