Yamaha LLX6A Electro Acoustic Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst
Yamaha LLX6A Electro Acoustic Guitar, Tobacco SunburstDetails
Yamaha's L-Series acoustics have been the flagship of the range since their introduction more than 20 years ago. The 6-series acoustics combine a non-cutaway dreadnought body with Yamaha's class leading A.R.T. pickup system for the perfect combination of ultra-traditional styling and cutting edge performance.
Product Ref: 14661View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 6-series acoustics feature a premium solid Engelmann spruce top, rosewood back and sides and a 3-ply Mahogany/Rosewood/Mahogany neck which lends strength and a more balanced tone. LLX6A features the System 57 3-way ART preamp from the best-selling APX/CPX900 series and includes 3-band EQ, independent volume controls for the 3 ART pickups and an on-board chromatic tuner.A.R.T. Preamp Systems (System57CB)
3-way configuration The main pickups are controlled via the master volume, while the bass and treble pickups are controlled independently. The system is also equipped with a 3-band equalizer for versatile sound production that fully satisfi es the musician's creative demands. The onboard tuner is easy to view on stage, even under low light conditions.
Features / Specifications:
- Body: Jumbo Type
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back: Rosewood
- Side: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Rosewood (3 ply)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/4")
- String Length: 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Tuners: Diecast Gold
- Finish: Gloss
- Preamp: System57CB 3way A.R.T.
- Standard Accessory: Form Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.