Yamaha LS6RM Electro Acoustic Guitar, Matte
Yamaha LS6RM Electro Acoustic Guitar, MatteDetails
Product Ref: 71902View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce, Rosewood Back and Sides
The Yamaha guitar features a solid Engelmann Spruce top that delivers loud tones with a broad dynamical range. The top wood is light, strong and produces crisp, colourful tones that are powerful, direct, and have an immediate articulation. The Spruce also retains its clarity, even when driven hard.
the guitar’s back and side panels are constructed from Rosewood for an incredibly smooth, warm tone with complex harmonic overtones. The Rosewood offers a very versatile tone whilst keeping it balanced, providing a strong clear presence. The back and sides also provide dark and complex characteristics, enhancing the guitars top and bottom ends.
Yamaha has treated the guitars top with their own original wood reforming technology. Known as acoustic resonance enhancement, and developed by Yamaha, this treatment ages the wood through cooking it and provides the wood with tonal richness.
Rosewood/Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The guitar’s neck is made from a 5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood combination and delivers a warm, mellow tone with complex highs, creamily thick lows, and good presence in the mids. The guitar’s Rosewood fingerboard also offers a warm tone, as well as adding softness with plenty of rich tonal character.
Zero Impact Passive Pickup
The LS series guitar features a zero impact passive pickup that sits underneath the saddle to pick up the vibrations of the guitar's strings. With separate piezo electric elements for each string, the pickup faithfully reproduces the sound whilst keeping it full. As a passive pickup, this means that there is no preamp in the guitar, removing the plastic control panel from the side of the guitar to provide a more classic acoustic look.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Concert
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce (A.R.E. Treated)
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Body Depth: 100mm – 120mm
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Matte
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-Ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Width at Nut: 44mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Zero Impact Passive Pickup
- Machine Heads: Die cast
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Semi-Hardcase
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.