Yamaha Pacifica 112 V Electric Guitar, Sonic Blue
Yamaha Pacifica 112 V Electric Guitar, Sonic BlueDetails
The Yamaha Pacifica 112 V Electric Guitar redefines Yamaha's most affordable electric guitar once again, with the launch of an all-new Pacifica 112. When the Pacifica 112 was launched in 1993, it turned the entry-level guitar market on its head. At the time, most guitars in its price-range featured low-grade appointments, often including cheap hardware, low quality pickups and plywood bodies. Now, this updated model offers a top quality alder body with a maple neck, and features custom wound pickups with alnico v magnets for that classic sound. Along with a full host of control features and vintage tremolo, the Pacifica 112 V is the perfect choice for any level of player.
Product Ref: 11654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superb Quality at a Good Price
The Pacifica 112's quality hardware, custom wound pickups and consistently good setup said that this was a serious instrument built to sound great and play just as well. The striking natural finish gave away one more crucial feature - that this guitar had a solid body. In one move Yamaha had wiped away the certainty that your guitar would be made from cheap, heavy, bad-sounding plywood if your budget only stretched to £200.
Solid Alder Body
Years after the original Pacifica 112 was launched, Yamaha are set to redefine the affordable electric guitar once again with the launch of an all-new Pacifica 112. Pacifica 112V's solid Alder body, still setting the standard for body construction while similarly priced guitars use cheaper, inferior wood types, now features the trademark Pacifica short scratchplate to allow the single coil pickups to be scratchplate mounted while the humbucker is mounted on the body - our preferred method of mounting the 2 different types of pickup.
A new hardware package with an all-new block-saddle trem, chrome knobs and 3-ply scratchplate keeps everything in control and the brand-new, custom wound Alnico V SSH pickups, voiced for the perfect modern-vintage tone and complete with push/pull coil tap fitted as standard, ensure that great tone and versatility are guaranteed. Yamaha's reputation for high quality completes the package for Pacifica 112V with class-leading fretwork, set-up and consistency while 6 finish options, including the classic natural satin and custom-mixed finishes like Raspberry Red and the brand-new Sonic Blue, give Pacifica 112V the looks to match its performance.
- Solid North American Alder offer lightweight comfort
- Equipped Pacifica 112V’s custom wound pickups feature Alnico V magnets to deliver the perfect balance of warmth and clarity
- Wax-potting on the pickups ensures a feedback-free performance even at the highest gain settings
- Push-pull coil tap on the tone knob allows the bridge pickup to be instantly switched from humbucker to single coil for incredible tonal variation
- Block saddle type vintage tremolo offers enhanced sustain with excellent tuning stability and easy adjustment
- Rear pickup is mounted directly to the body, rather than the scratchplate, providing a thicker, fatter tone with greater sustain
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Neck: Maple (Bolt on)
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Strings Scale: 647.7mm (25 1/2")
- Pick Up System: Alnico V Single x 2, Alnico V Humbucker x 1
- Overall Controls: Master Volume Yes
- Master Tone: Yes (with Push-Pull Coil Tap SW)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.