Yamaha Pacifica 212VFM Electric Guitar, Flame Maple, Trans Black
Yamaha Pacifica 212VFM Electric Guitar, Flame Maple, Trans BlackDetails
The Yamaha Pacifica 212VFM Electric Guitar combines player-focused, stage-ready spec with no-compromise construction and set-up to create the best value player's guitar on the market. This model offers a comprehensive specification, with a quality of craftsmanship and tone that belies its budget price tag. Equipped with Alnico-V pickups, this model inherits its sound and playability from the well-reputed specifications of previous Pacifca models.
Product Ref: 17206View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This class-leading Yamaha Pacifica combines player-focused, stage-ready spec with no-compromise construction and set-up to create the best value player's guitar on the market. This model offers a comprehensive specification, with a quality of craftsmanship and tone.This model inherits its sound and playability from the well-reputed specifications of previous Pacifca models.
Yamaha Pacifica 212VFM
Symbolized in eye-catching gorgeous Maple figures on body top and headstock, Pacifica 212VFM is the exclusively developed variation model of Pacifica 112V which has been highly evaluated along with Pacifica 112J. This model offers the same fine features as Pacifica 112V, such as Alnico Pickups and Coil Tap Function, while its beautiful flamed Maple gives unprecedented presence with its distinct look . This model also has Maple figures on its headstock with matching head finish.
Like others in the Pacifica series, the 212VFM sports an alder body. The choice of using alder for the body wood provides a lightweight instrument that can be played for much longer, compared to other brands. This lightweight body is finished in a Caramel Brown, which allows the flame maple rain to shine through, providing you with a stunning guitar.
- Equipped with Alnico V Humbuckers
- Lightweight Alder body for optimum comfort
- Stunning Flame Maple, Caramel Brown finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets
- Die-Cast machine heads for added elegance and precise tuning
- Vintage Tremolo
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (647.7mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Alnico-V
- Pickup Switch: 5-position Lever
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.