Yamaha Revstar RS420 Electric Guitar, Fire Red
Yamaha Revstar RS420 Electric Guitar, Fire RedDetails
Product Ref: 66893View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inspired by Street Racing Motorbikes
The Yamaha Revstar has been designed with a cool, raw look, drawing inspiration from London and Tokyo vintage street-racing motorbikes. The Revstar model is the first brand new Yamaha guitar range to launch in 20 years and adheres to Yamaha's 50-year guitar manufacturing legacy
Custom Wound Pickups
The Yamaha Revstar RS420 features custom wound alnico humbuckers in the bridge and neck. The pickup configuration of the RS420 combines with the Maple/Nato body and neck to produce a resonant, warm clean tone and a crunchy, blues like tone when the output signal is overdriven.
Researched, Tested, Redesigned
Nothing from the original Revstar designs made the final cut, every element has been thoroughly scrutinised, reviewed and redesigned in the search for perfection. The Revstar range has designed in conjunction with a leading design agency and a global team of designers, to research and develop every element of the guitar, searching for the perfect balance of uniqueness and familiarity in every curve, component and colour.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple/Nato
- Body Type: Solid body
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Finish: Fire Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Nato
- Profile: Slim
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75” (350mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Custom Wound Alnico Humbuckers
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- Additional Function: Dry-switch (Push-pull)
- Tuners: Diecast
- Pickguard: Black, 3-Ply
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.