Yamaha TRBJP2 John Patitucci 6-String Bass, Trans Dark Red
Yamaha TRBJP2 John Patitucci 6-String Bass, Trans Dark RedDetails
Product Ref: 70124View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Neck
The Yamaha TRBJP2 features a 4-ply laminated body featuring a special combination of different wood material to provide optimal resonance over the entire range. The body is constructed from plies of figured maple, ash, maple and alder. The slap cut features on the body also offers greater string access, minimising any crossover between notes while playing. The new 35-inch long scale maple neck features 26 frets for maximum tonal range. The neck is fitted with double truss roads to combat tension produced by the instruments strings.
Custom Pickups & Bridge
As well as its unique 4-ply laminated body structure, the TRBJP2 features custom pickups based from the Alnico V design. These double-coil pickups produce a clear tonal image, whether your playing individual notes or chords. In addition, the bass features a large solid brass bridge that produced a clear and articulate sound for added clarity and punch.
Controls and Electronics
The 5-controls active electronics system integrated into the TRBJP2 produce a wide range of tonal variation, delivering everything from subtle transitional nuances to heavy, aggressive riffs that will ring out in any environment. The controls include: pickup balancer, master volume, bass, middle and treble for optimal control over your tone and overall sound. The bass also features white perloid peg heads that help to balance the long neck scale whilst adding to its sleek and stylish aesthetic.
SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Body Material: Figured Maple/Ash/Alder/Maple
- Finish: Translucent Dark Red
- Bridge: Solid Brass
Neck & Fingerboard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 35" (889mm)
- Radius: 40" (1000mm)
- Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Side by Side Double Balancer, 3 Band EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3 Band EQ
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.