Yamaha TRBX174 Bass Guitar, Black
Yamaha TRBX174 Bass Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 70125View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
P/J Style Pickup Configuration
The TRBX174 features the classic P and J style pickup selection featuring a split-coil in the middle position and a single-coil located on the bridge. The P-style split-coil delivers the thick bottom end of the tone while the J-style single coil delivers a strong midrange with articulate and clear high-end response. You can use either pickup for your desired tone or blend between the tone to achieve the perfect tone for you
Maple Neck & Alder Body
In addition to the powerful pickup combination, the TRBX174 also features a maple neck and alder body for maximum comfort and efficiency. The fast-action maple neck lets you speed between notes and aggressive riffs with ease, its smooth and fast action makes it perfect for any playing style. The deep cutaway style of the Alder body results in maximum comfort while you play as well as adding to the harmonics on the bass guitar, with the Alder material delivering added tonal resonance.
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware:
- Tuners: Covered
- Pickups: Split Coil x 1, Single Coil X 1
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.