Yamaha TRBX174 Electric Bass Guitar, Red Metallic
Yamaha TRBX174 Electric Bass Guitar, Red MetallicDetails
Product Ref: 45504View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha's TRBX174 boasts a whole new range of features that make its price tag almost unbelievable, from an advance design contoured Solid Alder body that is both comfortable and tonally exceptional, to its combination of Maple neck with Sonokeling fingerboard that provide rich sustain.
The TRBX174 features 2 pickups, 1 x straight single-coil bridge and 1 x split single-coil neck pickup, that grant you a range of versatile tones that can be made to enhance any genre. This bass guitar has master volume, bass and treble controls, precision engineered tuning machines and chrome nickel hardware and is finished in a stunning Metallic Red.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color/Finish: Red Metallic
- Binding: None
- Construction: Bolt On
- Number of Frets: 24
- Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Sonokeling
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Nut Width: 2.25" (40mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Split Coil
- Tuners: Covered
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.