Beyerdynamic Byron In-Ear Headphones
Beyerdynamic Byron In-Ear HeadphonesDetails
The Beyerdynamic Byron In-Ear Headphones combine outstanding sound with professional-quality and comfort. The Beyerdynamic Byron In-Ear Headphones feature a closed headphone design with up to 10dB of ambient noise attenuation and a frequency response of 10Hz to 23kHz. Delivering strong, consistent sound with controlled yet deep bass responses, the Beyerdynamic Byron earphones are perfect for use with your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player. The Byron In-Ear Headphones also come supplied with three different sizes of comfortable ear-tips, a cable clip and a convenient storage case.
Product Ref: 79752View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Closed design with 10dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Strong, consistent sound with controlled bass
- High-quality hands-free microphone for phone calls
- Convenient 3-button remote for media control
- Perfect fit and optimum wearing comfort thanks to the three eartips in different sizes
- Solid aluminium housing
- Supplied with a cable clip and convenient soft case
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Construction: In-Ear Headphones
- Headphone Design: Closed
- Impedance: 23Ω
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 23kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 105dB SPL (1mW / 500Hz)
- 124dB Maximum SPL (200mW / 500Hz)
- Power Handling Capacity: 100mW
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 1kHz
- Remote: 3-Button Android Remote
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8'') Mini-Jack Plug
- Cable Length: 120cm / 1.2m
- Weight: 13g
Please Note: The volume control is only compatible with devices that comply with the Android specification. The high/low volume buttons do not work with Apple devices.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.