Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones, 32 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones, 32 OhmDetails
Product Ref: 51853View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DT 770 Pro is a closed dynamic headphone that has been designed with a low impedance to allow streamline compatibility with portable music devices to deliver sensationally high audio quality on the go whilst the DT 770's advanced cushioning and adjustable padded headband provides comfort during even after multiple hours listening.
A low-mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones and, in combination with a carefully tailored response, offer a natural and balanced sound. The DT 770 Pro possesses 'bass reflex' technology, allowing for improved bass response.
With 32 ohm drivers and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo jack with 1/4 inch adaptor, the DT 770 Pro Headphones are suitable for use with almost all portable music devices.
- Closed diffuse-field studio quality headphones
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged and adjustable headband construction
- Easily serviceable design (All parts replaceable)
- Softskin Earpads
- 1.6 Metre straight cable
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Headphone Design: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- T.H.D: < 0.2
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Construction: Over-Ear
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: 20 dBA
- Headband Pressure: 3.5 N
- Cable: 1.6m Straight
- Connection: Gold Plated Mini Stereo Jack (3.5mm), 1/4" Jack Adapter
- Weight: 300g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.