Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In Ear Headphones, White/Silver
Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In Ear Headphones, White/SilverDetails
The Beyerdynamic DTX 102 ie in ear headphones offer full frequency range reproduction with a punchy, clear and defined sound. Suitable for use with all portable devices a protective soft carry case in included.
Product Ref: 47141View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DTX 102 iE features a polished anodized aluminum chassis for serious reliability alongside a refined look. Hi-fi voicing with full frequency reproduction is possible thanks to neodymium acoustic drivers, providing full clear audio response with punch and definition. An impressive delivery of bass makes the DTX 102 iE a favorite in-ear headphone in its class.
For safe transport a soft case is included, which allows you to wear your in-ear headphones also comfortably in your pocket.
The DTX 102 iE is suitable for all mobile devices (whether it be notebooks, tablet computers, MP3 players or smartphones) making it an incredible flexible and versatile choice.
The package includes three sizes of interchangeable silicon eartips allowing you to achieve optimum isolation and greater wearing comfort.
- High-resolution, crystal clear sound
- Fascinating bass
- HD Neodymium acoustic transducer
- Refined lightweight metal housing
- Including softcase
- With three different silicone eartips
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 23 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 104 dB
- Construction: In-ear headphones
- Cable & plug: 1,2 m straight cable with gold-plated angled mini stereo jack plug (3,5 mm / 1/8")
- Weight: 11 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.