Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System, Silver
Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System, SilverDetails
Product Ref: 56470View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Performance Multimedia Speakers
Utilizing proprietary TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry the Boss Companion 20 Speakers deliver a wide soundstage to truly immerse you in your listening experience. Additionally the unique speaker design and advanced sound ports allow defined and deep low end whilst retaining a full and natural sound often found in larger speaker systems. The active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high frequencies for a natural tone and clarity while the advanced signal processing provides a lifelike performance at a range of volumes.
Setup and Control Pod
Connection to your laptop or desktop only takes a single cable via the reverse of the master speaker to allow seamless integration without software or hardware upgrades. An all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and auxiliary input within easy reach whilst the energy saving system means the system goes into sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity and wakes up when an audio signal is received or the control pod is tapped.
"...the Companion 20 has knocked our socks off. The sheer volume and drive produced by these 2.0 speakers is astonishing and bass, if anything, is fractionally more prominent than it would be in a typical 2.1 arrangement."
Trustedreviews.com - 9/10
"The Bose Companion 20 is an excellent computer speaker kit that won't take up too much room on your desk. Despite being cheaper than most 'premium' speaker kits, it's hard to find fault with the Companion 20!"
Digitalversus.com - 5/5
"Solid sound, smart looks and simple set-up make the Bose easy to recommend."
Whathifi.com - 4/5
- Compact and powerful computer, laptop and music device speakers
- TrueSpace technology reproduces wide, natural sound from only two speakers
- Proprietary Bose technologies and bass port deliver deep low end
- Active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high for a natural tone
- Connects to computers, mp3 players and other devices via 3.5mm Audio cable
- Unique control pod for volume/mute adjustment
- Control pod also features headphone and auxiliary connections
- Sleek, space-saving design looks great on any desk
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm (Audio In), 1 x 3.5mm (Aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm (Headphone)
- Speakers: 2
- Shielding: Magnetic
- Controls: Volume, Mute
- Applications: Computer, Mp3 Player and Other Music Devices
- Includes: Speaker Cable, Audio Cable, Power Supply
- Height (Per Speaker): 21.90 cm
- Width (Per Speaker): 8.9 cm
- Depth (Per Speaker): 11.90 cm
- Weight (Per Speaker): 1.13 Kg
- Weight (Pair): 2.72 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.