View Full Description
Premium Wireless Audio Playback
The Bose SoundLink Headphones provide unbeatable audio performance and maximum freedom by removing the need for connection cables due to the innovative Bluetooth pairing technology. With a powerful, balanced and clear sound the SoundLink headphones employ TriPort technology and an active EQ to deliver dynamic music performance of the same high standard as their wired headphones.
Bluetooth Device Control Functions
Not only does the Bluetooth technology allow seamless music streaming from compatible Bluetooth devices but it can also be used to control functions on the host device via the sleek controls on the SoundLink headphones. With the ability to play, pause, skip and even answer calls via the three buttons conveniently located to the side of the ear cups you will never have to take your headphones off to use the phone again. Additionally the dual microphones built into the headphones allow for advanced call clarity as they reduce background noise and the voice prompt feature informs you of low battery and incoming caller id.
Multiple Device Pairing
If you own multiple Bluetooth devices you can pair them to the SoundLink Headphones and it will retain the memory of that device to allow quick and simple pairing next time you use that device. Furthermore you can pair two devices simultaneously if you wish to listen to music from one device but would like to receive the call notifications from your mobile through your headphones simultaneously.
Long Life Battery & Comfortable Design
Featuring a massive 15 hour battery life the Bose SoundLink On-Ear Headphones are perfect for life on the go. No matter the application, the SoundLink headphones provide high performance audio and a comfortable and lightweight listening experience due to the rotating ear cups and soft padded headband and ear cushions. Additionally the headphones can be recharged via the included USB cable in just 1.5 hours or try the 15 minute quick charge which provides 2 hours of battery life.
- Wireless on-ear headphones with 9m Bluetooth range
- TriPort technology delivers natural-sounding lows, even at high volumes
- Easy-to-use Bluetooth controls on headphones for music and calls
- Dual microphones reduce background noise to make sure your voice is heard
- Automatically adjusts your volume as the noise around you changes
- Lightweight on-ear fit you can wear comfortably all day
- Helpful voice prompts for setup and everyday use
- Up to 15 hours of play time with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Headphone Type: On-Ear
- Headphone Style: Closed Back
- Wireless Range: 9 m
- Built In Controls: 3 Buttons (Play/Pause/Skip/Answer)
- Microphones: 2
- Battery: Lithium-Ion (Rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Up to 15 Hours
- Quick Charge: 15 Mins for 2 Hours
- Ear Cups: Rotating (Cushioned)
- Headband: Adjustable
- Finish: Black
- Includes: 120 cm Audio Cable, 33.4 cm USB Cable, Carry Case
- Height: 18 cm
- Width: 14 cm
- Depth: 6 cm
- Weight: 152.80 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.