View Full Description
Professional CD Player
The Denon DN-500CB is a professional CD player designed for music enthusiasts and commercial applications such as retail and houses of worship. The DN-500CB allows you to play your favourite CDs with ease, and at the highest possible quality possible thanks to its premium quality internal components. Perfect for music lovers as well as commercial applications, the DN-500CB is ideal for using in retail and educational settings. The front-panel of the DN-500CB features a range of controls and parameters that you'd expect on high-end CD players including: Bluetooth Pairing, Power On Play, Front Panel Lock and more. it also gives you direct access to track and will memorise settings in the event of a loss of power. Additionally the DN-500CB features a balanced XLR output on the rear panel for connecting to speaker systems.
Bluetooth & USB Connectivity
One of the most prominent features of the Denon DN-500CB is the digital connections including Bluetooth and USB with an additional 3.5mm AUX input. The Bluetooth connection allows you to wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth enabled device such as your smartphone. This provides you with a way to play your desired audio without the need for tedious wiring. It also frees up the user to move around instead of being directly in front of the CD player itself. Additionally there is also a USB port that will allow you to connect a USB memory device such as a flash drive and play audio files (WAV/MP3/AAC) directly from it. The 3.5mm AUX input is also handy for other devices such as MP3 players or phones without Bluetooth capabilities, allowing you to play music via an AUX cable.
Display & Construction
The sturdy and sleek design of the DN-500CB is perfect for a range of applications, its robust construction makes it rugged and durable as well as looking stylish. The unit also features rack ears on either side so you can easily mount your DN-500CB to a rack. The bright, front-panel display will show you all the relevant information about your audio files, everything from the title, artist, album name to how long the audio file is and more. The front-panel of the DN-500CB also features a rotary pitch control that allows you to fine-tune the pitch should you need to. Navigating through the settings is easy with all of them clearly labeled on the front-panel as well as the volume rotary knob doubling up as a selection control.
- Bluetooth 3.0 pairing to (8) devices
- Slot-loading CD transport
- USB host port for file playback
- 10-button direct track access
- 3.5mm AUX input for playback from portable players
- Audio Channels: 2 channels / stereo
- Frequency Response: 10 - 20,000 Hz, +/- 1.0dB
- Dynamic Range: >85dB (10- 20,000 Hz A-weighted)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (1kHz, 0db, A-weighted)
- Channel Separation: > 80dB (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- XLR (Balanced): 2.0Vrms
- RCA (Unbalanced): +4dBu
- Output Class: Class C
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Support Profile: A2DP, AVRCP (1.3/1.4)
- Support Codecs: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- Infared Protocol: NEC Format
- Transmit Otuput Level: > 200mVp-p
- D-Sub: 9-pin female RS-232C
- Mode: Full duplex
- Baud Rate: 9600/38400 b/s (selectable in the menu
- Data: 8bits
- Start Bit: 1bit
- Stop Bit: 1bit
- Parity: None
- Flow Control: None
- Sample Rate: AC 120V / 60HZ
- Word Length: CD-DA, Audio file 16-bit
- File Format: Audio file WAV/MP3/AAC
- Bit Rate: MP3, AAC, CBR/VBR ST/Mono 32~320kps
- ID3 Tag: MP3 V1.x~2.4
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Disc: Flash/ HDD
- LCD Display: LCD 2 lines, 16 characters x 2 lines LCM display
- Power Requirements: 100-230 VAC
- Power Consumption: < 30W
- Operating Temperature: 40° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Operating Humidity: 25 ~ 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.7" x 1.73" (483 x 347 x 44mm)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.92kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.