DISC Peavey WFS 3.70 Wireless Speaker Set
DISC Peavey WFS 3.70 Wireless Speaker SetDetails
The new Peavey WFS 3.70 Wireless Speaker Set allow music to be played anywhere in the home, from any Mac, PC or iOS device.
Product Ref: 55092View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Peavey Electronics, an industry leader in audio technology, introduces its WFS 3.70 Wireless speakers, a set of Active speakers with AirPlay® and DLNA® technology. WFS 3.70 speakers enable wirelessly streamed music from not only any iOS device, but also from any media distributed over a network, Mac or PC.
Perfect for creating great sounding audio zones covering the entire home, the WFS 3.70 includes a pair of speakers (one active and one passive) with 70 total Watts. Each rubber-coated compact cabinet features a 3? Kevlar reinforced cone driver with dual magnets and a ¾? silk dome tweeter, for pristine, focused sound.
With easy setup that takes just a few moments, the WFS 3.70 Wireless speakers can be used in multiple pairs, so that audio zones in the home can play separately from different sources, or audio from the same source can be distributed everywhere.
Each zone can be assigned and reassigned audio from any source. So music from an iPhone can play in the kitchen, audio from the PC in the living room, a networked media player in the bedroom, or any of those pairings can be changed and reassigned.
Peavey audio products have been installed in venues ranging from the world's largest theme parks to stadiums to world-class casinos and resorts. Now Peavey's full, robust commercial sound can be enjoyed at home with the WFS 3.70.
- Power output: 70W peak power
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Woofers: 3" Kevlar with dual magnets
- Tweeters: 3/4" silk dome
- Digital Signal Processor: 32-bit
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.15%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >85 dB
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Crosstalk: <50 dB
- Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Dimensions: H: 160 x W: 110 x D: 140 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.