View Full Description
The Yamaha NXP100 Bluetooth Speaker features a sturdy, compact design with a metal frame and silicone sides for added protection, and is small enough to throw into a bag or carry in your hand. The splash-proof design allows you to take it almost anywhere without worrying about it getting a little wet. Ideal for use in rainy or snowy conditions, an Ingress Protection rating of IP4 will protect your speaker against splashing or dripping water.
Simple and Easy Connectivity
You can wirelessly stream music, video, games or apps from Bluetooth-enabled devices with the NXP100, and if you have a NFC (Near Field Communications) enabled smartphone, you can simply hold it near the speaker and it will automatically connect or disconnect. The speaker can pair with up to eight devices and remembers the last one it was connected to.
If your smartphone is running out of battery, the Yamaha NXP100 can conveniently re-charge it via USB. The built-in speakerphone and voice guidance capabilities let you make hands-free calls with clearer voice quality and, if you have the Siri® personal assistant on your Apple® iOS device, you can start it from the NX-P100 with a single button press.
- Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, HFP, HSP
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC, aptX®
- Maximum Communication Range: 32.8 ft. (Without interference)
- NFC: Yes (Compatible with Android™ ver. 4.1 or higher)
- Inputs: USB Micro B, 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Output: USB A (For mobile device charger)
- Drivers: 1-5/8" full-range x 2 (Wtih twin SR-Bass)
- Speakerphone: Yes (HD Voice compatible)
- Power Supply: AC or built-in battery (Battery life: 8 hours)
- Included Accessories: AC adaptor, USB cable, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug cable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6-3/4" x 2-3/8" x 2-1/8"
- Weight: 1.1 Ibs.
- Colours: Black, White, Green
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.