View Full Description
ToP-ART Sound Quality
Everything within the RN602 has been built for maximum performance, utilising an internal design that ensures simple and direct transmission of the signals - resulting in optimum separation, elimination of noise and distortion, and pure sound reproduction. This design also includes dual independent power supplies for the analogue and digital sound sources, as well as Yamaha's original ToP-ART (Tonal Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and Art Base chassis construction, further ensuring the audio signals are protected from noise and vibration.
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your house - It simply connects to your existing wi-fi network and provides you with the ability to wirelessly stream audio to any room in your house. Any MusicCast system can be easily extended to meet your needs, with a wide range of products available including AV receivers, hi-fi systems and wireless speakers. For example; Start with a MusicCast capable AV receiver in your main entertainment room, then add in a MusicCast sound projector for the ultimate home theatre experience and add MusicCast wireless speakers or hi-fi components into other rooms, link them all together wirelessly and experience sound like never before.
MusicCast allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®, as well as giving you the ability to play/pause and adjust the volume all from within the simple and intuitive MusicCast app. The MusicCast app also gives you the ability to select what music plays in each room, link and combine music from one room to another, have different music playing in each room, or join them together have the same music playing all around your house.
Simple yet Sophisticated Design
With a incredibly simple and unique design inherited directly from Yamaha's hi-fi audio components, the RN602 also boasts an easy-to-operate button layout. The aluminium front panel features a richly textured hairline finish, while the control knobs are finished with the same premium quality as Yamaha's top-end models. Both inside and out, everything about the RN602 demonstrates superior design and user-friendliness.
- MusicCast expands entertainment possibilities
- Streaming services offer a huge range of listening choices
- 5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit reproduction with high performance 24-bit D/A converter
- MusicCast Controller app lets you operate it from your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth® and AirPlay®
- FM/AM tuner with 40 station memory
- Bluetooth output for convenient music streaming
- USB digital connection for iPod, iPhone and USB devices
- Pure Direct mode provides greater sound quality
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
- Connection for a subwoofer
- Phono MM connector for vinyl playback
- Eco mode and Auto Power standby
- Output Power RMS:
- Minimum Power (8 ohms, 40Hz - 20kHz, 0.04 THD): 80W + 80W
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7 THD): 105W + 105W
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10 THD): 115W + 115W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 105 / 125 / 150 / 178 W
- Frequency Response: 0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.015 , 40 W / 8 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (200 mV - Pure Direct On)
- Audio Input/Output: 9 Inputs + 2 Outputs
- USB Input: Yes
- Subwoofer Output: Yes
- FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 3 µV (20.8 dBf)
- FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB / 64 dB (Mono/Stereo)
- ToP-ART: Yes
- Network Connectivity:
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- Supported File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- Wi-Fi: Yes with Wireless Direct
- AirPlay: Yes
- MusicCast: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes - SBC/AAC
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions: 435mm x 151mm x 392mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.8kg / 21.6lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.