View Full Description
Anti Resonance Technology
The Anti Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot that is positioned underneath the center of the unit. This technology dampens vibrations that are commonly caused by power transformers, power transistors and heatsinks, as well as possible vibrations from the speaker. By removing the possibility of unwanted vibrations, the RXA3050 ensures that sound quality is not affected.
Visual and Aural Benefits
All of the Aventage AV models feature the same sleek, clean design with an elegant aluminium front panel and touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminium front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation that's typically generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting and video monitors. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
4K Pass-Through with HDCP2.2
This AV receiver boasts advanced HDMI features such as 6 inputs and pass-through of 4K Ultra HD, letting you enjoy the high-definition video quality of 4K without degradation, while also adhering to the HDCP2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
DSP Parameter Adjustment
The RXA3050 is equipped with a variety of sound programmes that utilise Yamaha's original DSP technology. This technology allows you to create sound fields similar to actual movie theatres or concert halls in your desired listening space. All these functions can be controlled to suit your preference from within the AV Controller app, matching the DSP parameters to the type of music/movie or the mood you want to achieve.
AV Controller App
Yamaha's AV Controller app is downloadable from iTunes and Google Play, and allows you to control everything from power and volume to input selections and DSP modes. Designed to be compatible with smartphones and tablets, this app offers a convenient and flexible way to control your AV receiver. Additionally, the AV Controller app is available in a wide range of languages and features a fully customisable interface.
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your house - It simply connects to your existing wi-fi network and provides you with the ability to wirelessly stream audio to any room in your house. Any MusicCast system can be easily extended to meet your needs, with a wide range of products available including AV receivers, hi-fi systems and wireless speakers. For example; Start with a MusicCast capable AV receiver in your main entertainment room, then add in a MusicCast sound projector for the ultimate home theatre experience and add MusicCast wireless speakers or hi-fi components into other rooms, link them all together wirelessly and experience sound like never before.
MusicCast allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®, as well as giving you the ability to play/pause and adjust the volume all from within the simple and intuitive MusicCast app. The MusicCast app also gives you the ability to select what music plays in each room, link and combine music from one room to another, have different music playing in each room, or join them together have the same music playing all around your house.
- Dolby Atmos® support
- DTS:X™ support
- Cinema DSP HD3 expands the sound field vertically for more thrilling and realistic surround sound
- Aventage AV receivers, designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance
- Aluminium front panel offers both visual and aural benefits
- Anti Resonance Technology helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
- H-shape cross member frame and rigid bottom frame / double bottom construction
- Professional quality digital audio by ESS SABRE 32 Ultra DACs
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- MusicCast for audio in every room
- Wi-Fi built-in and wireless direct for simple networking
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with compressed music enhancer
- AirPlay, Napster®, Spotify® and Juke streaming services available and AV Controller app
- Gapless playback compatibility allows playback without interruption
- 4K60P pass-through, HDMI (8 input/2 output) with HDCP2.2, 3D and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI input and USB connection on front panel
- YPAO R.S.C (Reflected Sound Control) sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Virtual surround sound for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- Advanced HDMI Zone Switching allows unprecedented AV switching to multiple zones
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 / 3 / 4 on / off, Zone GUI and Party mode
- Eco mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
- On-Screen Display: Graphical User Interface
- Scene: Scene Plus - 12 Sets
- App Control: Yes via iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Phone/Tablet
- Remote Control: Yes - Included
- Auto Power Standby: Yes
- Dimensions: 435mm x 192mm x 474mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 19.6kg / 43.2lbs
- Channel: 9.2
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 230 W (4ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz - 20kHz, 2ch driven): 150 W (8ohms, 0.06% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 230 W (8ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic Power Per Channel: 175 / 220 / 295 / 410 W (8/6/4/2 ohms)
Surround Sound Processing
- Cinema DSP: Yes (3D)
- DSP Programs: 23
- Dialog Level Adjustment: Yes
- Virtual Presence Speaker: Yes
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker: Yes
- Silent Cinema / Virtual Cinema DSP: Yes - Virtual Cinema Front
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic IIX: Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- DTX:X: Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes - with Video On Mode
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes
- YPAO Multi-Point Measurement: Yes - R.S.C / 3D / Angle Measurement
- YPAO Volume: Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control): Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting: Yes
- A.R.T Wedge: Yes
- Bi-Amp Capability: Yes
- Audio Delay: Yes - 0-500 ms
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all Channels: Yes - ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC (Main 7 Channels)
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through: Yes
- HDMI 3D Pass-Through: Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel: Yes
- HDMI Upscaling: Yes - Analogue to HDMI / HDMI to HDMI
- HDMI Input/Output: 8 Input + 2 Output
- HDMI CEC: Yes - Scene, Device Control
- USB Input: iPod/iPhone, USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
- Network Port: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes - with Wireless Direct
- AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Front AV Input: HDMI / USB / Analogue Audio / Composite
- Digital Audio Input/Output: 3 Input - Optical
- Digital Audio Input/Output: 3 Inputs - Coaxial
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 9 Inputs
- Phono Input: Yes
- Component Video Input/Output: 3 Input + 1 Output
- Composite Video Input/Output: 5 Input + 1 Output
- Preout: 11.2-Channel
- Headphone Output: 1
- FM/AM Tuner: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.