View Full Description
Unique Waveguide Horn
Based on the ideal of controlling spatial representation from the speaker, the waveguide horn directs the sound to reflect off walls and other surfaces. With a left-right directional range of 135° and a vertical range of 120°, the NSF350 is optimised for home theatre use - precisely reproducing the sound field while minimising the impact of the room.
New Aluminium Dome Tweeter
The NSF350 is equipped a new diffuser shape and a new voice coil that features an aluminium dome. The aluminium's Black Anodised processing and CCAW (copper-coated aluminium wire) provides expansive and accurate high frequency reproduction while achieving 45kHz with extended range.
5'' Midrange and Dual Woofers
The 3-way, 4-speaker configuration utilises a PMD (polymer-injected mica diaphragm) cone, midrange and woofer. Already proven to produce ideal internal loss and high elasticity characteristics through lightweight and high rigidity, the SN ratio excels in the range of both human voice and vocals, as well as supple and transparent low frequency range.
Rounded Front Baffle
The speaker cabinet features a rounded shape that curves smoothly to both sides, reducing the number of parallel surfaces and helping to minimise both standing waves and unwanted resonance. The front baffle is equipped with a double structure, offering reinforced strength and producing natural, extremely transparent tones.
- New 1'' aluminium dome tweeter
- 45kHz high frequency reproduction that is truly outstanding
- 5'' midrange and dual 6.5'' woofers with PMD cones
- Unique waveguide horn enhances the sound field sensation of theatre sound
- Massive, clear low frequencies
- Rounded cabinet suppresses standing waves and strengthens the front baffle
- Large, gold-plated screw terminals with bi-wiring connectivity
- Front baffle features a black finish
- Beautiful black side panels with an elegant round shape
- Type: 3-Way Bass-Reflex
- Woofers: Dual 6.5'' Cones
- MidRange Driver: 5'' Cone
- Tweeter: 1'' Aluminium Dome
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 45 kHz
- Nominal Input Power: 100 W
- Maximum Input Power: 200 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB / 2.83 V / 1m
- Crossover Frequencies: 1.4 kHz / 3.8 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 220mm x 1157mm x 339mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 25.9kg / 57.1lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.