The DN-500BD offers a tremendous amount of performance and flexibility from a space-saving single rack unit (1U) chassis. It provides the wide range of connection and control capabilities that are essential to the professional user, making it ideal for use in corporate A/V, education, theaters, house of worship, and more. These include RS-232C and IP controllability and XLR balanced audio outputs. The DN-500BD also has discrete 7.1 channel analog outputs for simple connection to powered speakers or signal management devices.
The Denon Professional DN-500BD plays virtually every Blu-Ray, DVD, and audio CD format, making it easy to utilize multiple disc formats within a system. Supported formats include BD-Video, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R, DVD+RW (Video mode, AVCHD format), DVD-R, DVD-RW (Video mode, AVCHD format) and Audio CD (CD-R, CD-RW). Using the built-in LAN port, users may optionally access additional content via BD Live. For even more versatility, a front-loading USB slot delivers access to .MP3, .WAV, .FLAC, .MP4, .WMV, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF files, and more.
In addition to its extremely high performance and wide range of format playback capabilities, the DN-500BD anticipates the user's requirements and operational patterns by providing features that maximize the unit's ease of use, including panel lock and IR remote lock functions to prevent unwanted or accidental operation; a Power on Play button for simplified, ultra-fast startup; OSD (On Screen Display) hiding mode which eliminates unwanted disc status updates; and a Repeat mode offering an uninterrupted playback loop.
- Pro-grade Blu-Ray disc playback
- Controllable with included remote, RS-232C or IP
- Supports nearly all Blu-Ray, DVD, and audio CD formats
- On Screen Display hiding mode eliminates unwanted status visuals
- Discrete 7.1 analog surround sound outputs
- Front-loading USB slot for playback of image and audio files
- Coaxial digital and balanced XLR audio outputs
- Space saving 1U chassis with removable rack ears