Focal Sphear In-Ear Headphones
Focal Sphear In-Ear HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 72112View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Focal are renowned for designing high-end loudspeakers that produce exceptional audio quality at high levels. With this in mind, Focal have tried to implement the same performance value into the Sphears. The headphones offer exceptional harmonic richness, with a pronounced low-end response and a powerful mid-range. The custom Mylar driver in the headphones minimises any distortion, with an acoustic chamber for increased transparency and performance. The natural tonal balance makes the Sphears some of the best in-ear headphones on the market. The spherical design of the headphones ear-pieces also accommodate for a larger driver, allowing Focal to produce a prominent bass response with the Bass Reflex system. The low-end frequency range has been extended to provide ultra realistic bass even in noisier environments.
Design & Comfort
The Sphear headphones feature a sleek and stylish design with both the desingers and engineers working in conjunction to find the perfect balance between performance and style. The simple yet stylish design of the ear-pieces not only look good but provide added comfort when in use as well as being able to accommodate a larger driver. The ear pieces are secured by a stainless steel ring and grille for maximum durability, making them perfect for extensive and prolonged use. Memory foam tips on the front adapt naturally to your ears shape for maximum comfort, it also helps to keep the ear piece secure at all times. The extended housing at the back shifts the weight of the headphones to the inferior auricle of the ear, minimising any stress on the ear canal from excessive weight and volume.
"A gorgeous pair of in-ears that have a full-bodied, detailed sound that’s engaging to listen to." What Hi-Fi?
Read more at the What Hi-Fi? website.
- Large electro-dynamic drivers for a remarkable sound neutrality
- Improved comfort for prolonged listening
- Memory foam tips on ear-piece that accommodate your ear canal
- Universal remote control for controlling music and phone calls
- Frequency Response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Can Deliver SPL of 103 dB
- Bass Reflex System
- Includes Case & Aircraft Adapter, Silicone & Memory Foam tips
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.