ION Max LP USB Turntable with Integrated Speakers
ION Max LP USB Turntable with Integrated SpeakersDetails
Product Ref: 57837View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Listen, connect, and convert. Max LP is a simple all-in-one turntable that makes it easy to enjoy your records and convert them to digital music files on your computer. With Max LP, transferring your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records to a Mac or PC is easy. Just connect Max LP to your computer with the included USB cable to get started. ION's exclusive EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software guides you through the steps and automatically separates the tracks into individual files. Convert from other audio sources, like a cassette player, using the 1/8-inch auxiliary input.
Max LP comes with built-in stereo speakers so you can just kick back and listen to your records. You can connect Max LP directly to your home stereo system using its standard RCA outputs, and its natural wood finish compliments any room. A headphone output is also built-in for private listening.
- All-in-one turntable with built-in stereo speakers
- Connects to computer via USB and converts records into digital music files
- Works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Headphone output for private listening and converting
- Includes EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software CD
- 1/8'' (3.5mm) aux input lets you convert audio from cassette players and more
- Standard RCA outputs for optional home stereo connection
- Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt slipmat included
- Natural wood finish
- Max LP
- EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter Software CD
- USB Cable
- Dust Cover
- Power Adapter
- 45 RPM Adapter
- 3.5mm (1/8'') Stereo Aux Cable
- Felt Slipmat
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.