Marshall Major II Bluetooth Headphones, Black
Marshall Major II Bluetooth Headphones, BlackDetails
The Marshall Major II Bluetooth Headphones give you a high-quality listening experience on the go. The Bluetooth compatibility allows you up to 30 hours of wireless use with connectivity to your smartphone or other Bluetooth integrated device. The CD-quality audio features aptX technology for synchronised sound whilst watching videos. The 40mm drivers produce a generous bass response with projected highs, making them ideal for modern and classic music.
Product Ref: 72982View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The lightweight and collapsible construction of the Marshall Major Headphones enables you to easily transport them wherever you go. Enjoy complete sound isolation with the closed-back earcup design that is designed to block out unwanted ambient noise and prevent sound leakage. The headphone cable provides an adjustable amount of slack and references vintage-style guitar cables. The soft cushions will ensure comfort for prolonged listening sessions, no matter how hard and heavy the music.
- Sound Principle: 40mm Dynamic Drivers
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Connection: Bluetooth aptX
- Cable: 3.5mm Diamater
- Charger: USB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.