Marshall Stockwell Travel Speaker with Cover
Marshall Stockwell Travel Speaker with CoverDetails
Product Ref: 68516View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
From Marshal comes the Stockwell Travel speaker that can pack a sonic punch with its two 2.25" woofers and two class D amplifiers to produce an immense amount of volume for its size. With its retractable analogue control knobs, which are located at the top of the speaker, to adjust the speakers volume, bass and treble, and with Bluetooth 4.0 technology to free you form the restriction of wire, Marshall travel speaker is built for any travelling needs.
Protective Flip CoverTo protect your Stockwell Travel Speaker, Marshall have designed a multi-functional flip cover to provide added protection and security. The cover features a beautiful red velvet lining, a rugged vinyl shell and encrusted with a distinctive gold Marshall emblem on the cases front. The cover can be utilised in many different ways, as a standard cover to protect the speaker, folded behind the speaker to save space, or folded and used as a support stand.
The Stockwell Features USB port that gives you the ability to charge your phone with the speaker in-built Lithium-ion battery whilst on the go and also possesses the capability to answer your phone by pressing the phone button. Also featuring Bluetooth capabilities to give the freedom from wires.
- Battery playing time: Up to 25 Hours (Volume Setting Nr 5)
- Control:Bass and Treble tone
- Bluetooth: Standard V4.0
- Frequency range: 50-20.000Hz
- Input : 3.5mm Jack
- Mains input voltage: 14-17 VDC
- Max output: 27W RMS
- Weight: 1.20 kg
- Size: 260 x 140
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.