Pioneer X-HM21BTD CD/iPod System with Bluetooth and DAB Radio, Black
Pioneer X-HM21BTD CD/iPod System with Bluetooth and DAB Radio, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 50535View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Enjoy radio without interference thanks to the built-in DAB/DAB+. To make this product complete you can enjoy your favourite radio station with the FM tuner with RDS.
Connect your iPod, iPhone (including iPhone 5/5s/5c) or iPad mini via USB to play your favourite digital music. Use the included iPod/iPhone/iPad stand to hold your device while it is connected.
Pair your Bluetooth-enabled device with the X-HM21BTD for wireless audio streaming. Optimise and customise your listening experience with the Wireless Streaming App (iOS/Android).
- FM Tuner
- DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- iPod/iPhone/iPad via USB
- Bluetooth audio
- Via CD-R/-RW, USB:
- MP3, WMA audio files
- Speakers: 2 x 2-way Bass-Reflex speakers
- Terminals: Front
- 1 x CD
- 1 x USB
- 1 x Audio In
- 1 x Headphones 3.5 mm Jack Out
- 1 x RCA Line In
- 1 x Speakers Terminal
- 1 x Tuner Antenna
- Display: FL (White color & Dot matrix type display)
- Finish: Aluminium Finish
- Remote Control Unit: Remote control included
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)
- Main Unit: 215 x 95 x 315 mm
- Speakers (each): 130 x 212 x 228.5 mm
- Main Unit: 2 kg
- Speakers (each): 2 kg/speaker
- Total weight: 6kg
- Power Consumption: (in use /standby)30W / < 0.5W
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240V / 50/60Hz
- Speaker Type:
- 2-way Bass-Reflex Speakers
- 100 mm Cone Woofer
- 50 mm Cone Tweeter
- Amplifier: Class D Amplifier
- Power RMS Front: 15W + 15W (4Ω)
- Tuner: (FM)
- Presets: 30
- Bass/Treble Control: Yes
- P-BASS: Yes
- Equaliser Presets: Active, Dialogue, Flat, Night
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Pioneer Wireless Streaming App (+): Yes
- Compatible with: iOS 7.0 and later, Android 4.1 and later
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.