Pioneer XW-BTS7 Bluetooth Speaker, Light Wood
Pioneer XW-BTS7 Bluetooth Speaker, Light WoodDetails
Product Ref: 50530View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Integrated Lightning Connector Dock
The XW-BTS7-Q is a bookshelf speaker that loves iOS-devices. Connect your iPod or iPhone to the integrated Lightning Connector Dock or via USB to listen to your favourite tunes and to charge the battery. Via a rear USB-input you can connect other storage devices for even more music playback.
Enjoy Your Music Wirelessly
The XW-BTS7 also allows you to enjoy your music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Connect your device effortlessly with the speaker via Near Field Communication (NFC). Simply hold your NFC-enabled device near the contact point of the XW-BTS7 to create the Bluetooth connection. Its attractive wooden design suits almost any interior and comes in two colour variations: Light Oak and Brown.
- Stylish Bluetooth Speaker with Wooden Cabinet
- Powerful 30 Watt Output
- Integrated Apple Lightning Dock for play and charge
- NFC Technology for easy pairing to your device
- Lightweight and Portable
- Full Range Sound With Deep Bass
- Lightning Connector Dock
- USB and Bluetooth
- Plays: Via Lightning dock:
- iPod Touch/ Nano
- Via rear USB:
- Other music devices
- Wireless Audio: via Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP)
- Speakers: 2 x 15W Full Range speakers (77mm)
- Terminals: 1 x Lightning dock, 1 x Rear 3.5mm Aux-in, 1 x Rear USB
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 293 x 143 x 143 mm
- Remote control (Card-type, battery included)
- AC adapter
- AC plug (EU)
- Rubber foot
- Made for iPod: Yes
- Made for iPhone: Yes
- Compatible Generations:
- Via Lightning Connector Dock:
- iPod Touch 5/ Nano 7
- iPhone 5/5S/5C
- Via rear USB:
- iPhone 4/4S
- Supported Functions: Music playback, Battery charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC Bluetooth Pairing: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.