Samson RTE 2 Bluetooth Headphones
Samson RTE 2 Bluetooth HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55412View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RTE 2 headphones use Samson's signature digital voicing to produce authentic, full-range audio with no added hype or coloration. Unlike most headphones, the RTE 2 don't cut and/or boost frequencies for altered audio imaging. Instead the sound is replicated the way it was meant to be heard, the result is a true and fatigue-free listening experience.
Built For Comfort
Featuring premium 40mm drivers, the on-ear design minimizes noise from the outside world. This let's you lose yourself in dynamic, crystal clear audio. The low-profile, cushioned ear cups an adjustable headband provide an incredible, comfortable, secure fit.
With the ability to seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-compatible devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones; audio can be wirelessly streamed from up to 30' away from the source. Ideal for any environment from formal (business/office), casual (music/movies/games) and active (travel/fitness). For those who enjoy wired headphones, the RTE 2s have an 1/8'' (3.5mm) input allowing direct connection to your audio source. (1/8'' connector cable included.)
The RTE 2s feature a variety of controls on the right ear cup, allowing you to move both forward and backward through audio playlists, make volume adjustments, as well as pause audio playback when the outside world requires your attention. Ideal for use with smartphones, these headphones have an onboard microphone, as well as a Receive/End call button on the right ear cup too. Allowing you to take calls on the go without having to touch your phone.
These headphones are complete with a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, boasting a life of over 10 hours at full listening level, not to mention the 200 hours in standby mode. The headphones can be charged from your computer via the included USB cable.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Wirelessly Streams Audio
- Over 30' Bluetooth Operating Range (From Music Source)
- Samson's Signature Digital Voicing
- Immersive, Full-range Sound
- Premium 40mm Drivers
- Low-profile, On-ear Headphones With Cushioned Ear Cups & Headband
- Portable Design With 90° Pivoting Ear Cups
- Protective Zip Carry Case Included
- Ear Cup Playlist Commands; Play/Pause, Next, Back, Volume +, Volume -
- Ear Cup Receive/End Call Control
- Onboard Microphone For Hands-free Phone Calls
- 1/8'' (3.5mm) Input For Wired Operation
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Over 10 Hours Of Full-level Listening, 200 Hours On Standby
- APT-X Technology For Streaming Uncompressed File Formats
- NFC Allows Quick Touch Pairing With Compatible Mobile Devices
- Includes USB Charging Cable And 1/8'' Connector Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.