Samson RTE X Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Samson RTE X Active Noise Cancelling HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55413View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Eliminate Background Noise
The Samson RTE X Active Noise Cancelling Headphones deliver exceptional sound quality with comfort and style in mind. Background noise can prove to be annoying and unwanted, especially when listening to music outdoors. The Samson RTE X Headphones combat this with its custom Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology. The ANC Technology helps to reduce up to 90% of external background noise, improving definition and clarity and sound quality overall. The technology works thanks to the dual internal microphones which are used to identify and eliminate background noise via digital signal processing. This is ideal for those who constantly listen to music on the move, giving you an enriched listening experience. The headphones feature a frequency response of 20Hz-20KhZ, perfect for hearing every nuance of the original audio.
Designed For Comfort
As well as its exceptional audio clarity, the Samson RTE X are built for comfort. Ideal for a range of environments and situation from travel, fitness and even when you need to sleep. In addition the flat-gold over-ear design are designed for a comfortable listening experience, which wont start to become tedious after prolonged use. The earcups also feature high-protein leather cushioning, designed for added comfort. Another unique feature of the Samson RTE X headphones is the 1-touch monitor mode which allows you to temporarily disable the ANC technology, allowing you to hear the background noise. Ideal for interruptions and times you need to listen to other people. Additionally the RTE X headphones come complete with a protective carry case.
- Ideal for travel, fitness, rest and relaxation
- Active Noise Cancellation technology (90% noise reduction)
- 20 hours of battery life via single AAA battery (ANC only)
- Unlimited Passive mode operation
- 1-touch Monitor mode
- Flat-fold, over-ear design with high-protein leather cushioning
- Premium 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Detachable audio cable
- Protective carry case included
- Driver Units: 40mm Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 94±3dB@1kHz
- Noise Reduction: -18dB@100-300Hz (~90% reduction)
- Power Supply: 1 x AAA batteries
- Rated Input Power: 20mW
- Max. Input Power: 30mW
- Supplied Accessories: Carrying Pouch, 1.2mm cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.