Shure CBL-M+-K Adaptor Cable for iPhone and iPod
Shure CBL-M+-K Adaptor Cable for iPhone and iPodDetails
The Shure CBL-M+-K Music Phone Adaptor Cable is a highly convenient accessory for allowing several of Shure's popular sound isolating earphones to be used as headsets for Apple products. The CBL-M+-K is designed for the Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 earphones, and can be used with the iPhone 6, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS and latest generation iPods. See below for all compatible products.
Product Ref: 48200View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Three Button Remote Switch & Microphone
Shure introduced a series of sound isolating earphones within the SE range, each of which contained a replaceable cable which lead to the introduction of the Shure accessory cable. The CBL-M+-K earphone accessory cable is a replacement cable featuring a three-button remote switch and microphone. Once fitted, the earphones offer a dual purpose as you can listen to music or take a call. The microphone is then used to speak during the call, making switching between listening to music and answering calls simpler.
Compatible Apple Products:
- iPod nano (4th through 7th generation)
- iPod classic (120GB/160GB)
- iPod touch (2nd through 5th generation)
- iPod shuffle (1st through 4th generation)
- iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and 3GS
- iPad (1st through 4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini
- Supports call answering, audio playback & volume control
- Enables voice memo recording & voice activated virtual assistant control
- Designed for use with selection of Shure Sound Isolating Earphones
- Compatible with Apple devices including iPhone, iPad & iPod
- Includes 3.5 mm jack plug & 1.45 m cable length
- Length: 145 cm (57")
- Weight: 31 g (1.1oz)
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.