Sony MDR-1A On-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, Black
Sony MDR-1A On-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 58188View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Resolution AudioThe Sony MDR-1A Headphones incorporate powerful audio conversion technology to produce a higher resolution of audio allowing you to get closer to the original recording and enjoy every little nuance of the music. Additionally the extended frequency response of 3 Hz to 100 kHz means the MDR-1A headphones are suited to a range of music styles and provide trembling lows, detailed mids and transparent high response.
Dynamic HD Drivers & LCP Diaphragm
Loaded with huge 40mm HD drivers and large vents the MDR-1A headphones produce a punchy and full bass response whilst the light and rigid aluminium coated LCP diaphragms reproduce vocals and mid-range frequencies with impressive clarity and definition. Even at high volumes the MDR-1A headphones provide untainted and remarkable distinction due to the high output sensitivity.
Smart Phone Control and Connectivity
Featuring an omnidirectional microphone and in-line controller on the detachable cable the MDR-1A headphones provide smart phone functionality and connectivity meaning you can control your music and even answer calls without using your phone. Simply download the Sony SmartKey app onto your smartphone to start using your MDR-1A headphones to their full capacity.
Lightweight and Comfortable Design
With soft leather ear pads and pressure relieving cushions the Son on-ear headphones ensure maximum comfort for extended listening periods whilst the enfolding design and swivelling cups ensure a universal and secure fit.
- Enjoy your music as the artist intended with high-resolution audio
- Dynamic 40mm HD drivers deliver authentic sound
- Wide frequency response for a responsive full range
- High sensitivity for a loud and clear performance
- Aluminium-coated LCP diaphragm for a more precise tone
- Bass enchancing vents for punchy beats
- Pressure relieving earpads for maximised comfort
- Enfolding closed back design seals in sound for total immersion
- Swivel folding construction allows simple and compact storage
- Control your smartphone via the headphones with the Sont SmartKey app
- Headphone Type: On Ear
- Headphone Style: Closed Back
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Driver Unit: 40mm Dynamic (Dome)
- Frequency Response: 3 Hz - 100 kHz
- Sensitivity (DB/MW): 105 dB
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Microphone: Omni Directional
- Ear Cushions: Soft Leather (Pressure Relieving)
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: L Shaped Mini Stereo (Gold Plated)
- Finish: Black
- Includes: Carry Pouch
- Weight: 225g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.