Yamaha EPHM200 Earphones with Remote, White
Yamaha EPHM200 Earphones with Remote, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 53245View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha EPHM200 Earphones feature powerful large 15mm neodymium drivers and Yamaha's new innovative titanium sound tube design which has been meticulously designed to allow flexibility when in the ear due to the tiny laser cut slots. This provides optimum fit within a range of ear sizes allowing advanced sound isolation, minimum sound leak and maximum bass response.
The robust and ergonomic housing is constructed from PC-ABS which reduces resonance from the housing within the ear whilst the addition of 2 convenient acoustic sound holes allows air pressure to escape providing a more direct and untainted listening experience.
Yamaha spent copious amounts of time carefully designing and fine tuning the EPHM200 Earphones to ensure the sound quality is second to none and provides a lively and detailed tonality in everyday scenarios.
Also incorporating a 1.2m cable with serrated edge to reduce friction and tangling whilst the on board inline remote control and microphone provide seamless compatibility with iPhone, iPad and iPhones allowing you to select tracks and adjust the volume as well as being used for hands free communication.
- Titanium Sound Tubes Flex for a Perfect Fit
- Innovative 15mm Neodymium Drivers
- Compact and Robust Housing with Dual Acoustic Ports
- Fine Tuned to Deliver a Rich and Detailed Sound
- Includes 5 Sizes of Ear Buds
- Built In Microphone and Remote Compatible with iPod, iPad, iPhone and More
- Anti-Tangle Serrated Cord
- Includes Carry Case
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver Unit: 15mm
- Impedance: 28 Ohms
- Maximum Input: 30 mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 106 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") L-Type Mini Stereo, 6.3mm (1/4") Stereo
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Finish: White
- Weight (Including Cable): 19.2g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.