Yamaha EPHW22 Bluetooth Earphones with Remote and In-Line Mic, Black
Yamaha EPHW22 Bluetooth Earphones with Remote and In-Line Mic, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 53240View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha EPHW22 Headphones incorporate Yamaha?s innovative new 8mm driver design which delivers uncompromising and sensational sounding high quality audio due to the powerful neodymium magnets. Despite the small size of the drivers the EPHW22 provide a full bass response even at low levels whilst the unique housing contributes a robust and comfortable fit.
With custom designed ear buds the EPHW22 utilises two types of silicone materials to allow a tight and comfortable fit optimizing bass response and projection to the eardrum. The serrated interior of the buds allows for a strong rugged core whilst the soft exterior adapts to the shape of the ear allowing a perfect fit for everybody.
Also featuring impressive Bluetooth and aptX compatibility the EPHW22 In-Ear Headphones allow you to enjoy your music wirelessly with any Bluetooth compatible device in stunning high definition. The addition of basic remote controls such as play and stop, device pairing of up to 8 devices and the ability to answer phone calls wirelessly with the in-line microphone means the EPHW22 are perfect for life on the go.
- Versatile and Accurate Audio Playback
- Innovative 8mm Drivers and Robust Housing Enhance Bass Power
- Serrated Ear Buds for Superb Fit
- Listen to All Your Favourite Songs Wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Can Pair with Up To 8 Devices
- Built In Microphone and Remote
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver Unit: 8.5mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Maximum Input: 30 mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 98 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") L-Type Mini Stereo, 6.3mm (1/4") Stereo
- Cable Length: 0.6 m
- Finish: Black
- Weight (Including Cable): 22.5g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.