Yamaha HPH-150 Open-Ear Headphones, Black
Yamaha HPH-150 Open-Ear Headphones, BlackDetails
The Yamaha HPH-150 Headphones are optimally tuned for listening to electronic musical instruments, offering excellent tonal projection with a crisp and clear sound that you won't tire of even after prolonged use. The incredible sound separation ensures that each and every sonic detail is reproduced accurately.
Product Ref: 58377View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With large 40mm drivers in a rear-vented format, these headphones use a open-ear design that ensures superb tonal projection and comfortable listening hour after hour. Featuring small, soft lightweight velour ear pads, a swivel mechanism that allows the driver unit to turn 90 degrees and a headband that allows smooth adjustment of its length. The single 2 meter cable ensures stress free performance and allows easy connection to your musical instrument. The HPH-150 comes with a detachable standard 6.3mm cable and includes durable gold-plated plugs on all connectors.
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Open Air
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Maximum Input: 1000 mw
- Sound Pressure Level: 101 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 163g (Including Cable)
- Cable Length: 2.0m
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8''), 6.3mm (1/4'') Stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.