Yamaha NSB330 Bookshelf Hi-Fi Speaker Pair, Black
Yamaha NSB330 Bookshelf Hi-Fi Speaker Pair, BlackDetails
The Yamaha NSB330 Hi-Fi Speakers features an all-new aluminium dome tweeter paired with a 5'' woofer, designed to provide you with detailed and immersive sound with truly outstanding high frequencies and clear low frequencies. The NSB330s are the next generation of bookshelf hi-fi speakers, with an affordable price tag and incredible high resolution sound reproduction.
Product Ref: 65379View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Aluminium Dome Tweeter
The NSB330 speakers are equipped a new diffuser shape and a new voice coil that features an aluminium dome. The aluminium's Black Anodised processing and CCAW (copper-coated aluminium wire) provides expansive and accurate high frequency reproduction while achieving 45kHz with extended range.
Unique Waveguide Horn
The unique waveguide horn and tweeter utilise the same waveguide technology used for directivity control in studio monitor speakers, helping to control the frequency of indirect sound. The vertical and horizontal directivity control provides an increased sense of the sound field while providing incredibly vivid stereo reproduction.
5'' Woofer with PMD Cone
The 5'' woofer utilises a PMD (polymer-injected mica diaphragm) cone. Already proven to produce ideal internal loss and high elasticity characteristics through lightweight and high rigidity, the SN ratio excels in the range of both the human voice and vocals, as well as supple and transparent low frequency range with expansive tones.
Rounded Front Baffle
The speaker cabinet features a rounded shape that curves smoothly to both sides, reducing the number of parallel surfaces and helping to minimise both standing waves and unwanted resonance. The front baffle is equipped with a double structure, offering reinforced strength and producing natural, extremely transparent tones.
- Type: 2-Way Bass-Reflex Bookshelf Speakers
- Woofers: 5'' Cone
- Tweeter: 1'' Aluminium Dome
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 45kHz
- Nominal Input Power: 40 W
- Maximum Input Power: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB / 2.83 V / 1m
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 183mm x 320mm x 267mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.1kg / 13.4lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.