Yamaha NSBP301 Hi-Fi Speakers, Piano Black
Yamaha NSBP301 Hi-Fi Speakers, Piano BlackDetails
The Yamaha NSBP301 Speakers are perfect for high-resolution and textured audio, accurately reproducing the sound with amazing depth including vocals and stringed instruments. Utilising the same diaphragm material as Yamaha's high-end Soavo Series speakers, the NSBP301s feature an A-PMD woofer paired with a soft dome tweeter, providing you with powerful and natural sound with excellent midrange clarity and bass responses.
Product Ref: 65375View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A-PMD Woofer and Soft Dome Tweeter
Each one of the NSBP301 speakers is equipped with a 1.25'' soft dome tweeter, made by coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology. This process provides both exceptionally high-quality reproduction and rich sound. The woofer features Yamaha's original 5.25'' diameter A-PMD (advanced polymer injected mica diaphragm) cones, resulting in powerful and natural sound with excellent midrange clarity and bass responses.
Vibration Control Cabinet Structure
The NSBP301 speakers feature VCCS (vibration control cabinet structure) technology, suppressing unnecessary vibration with special composite structures installed within the cabinet. This technology provides clear and natural sound without the indistinct, muddy sound normally caused by unnecessary vibration.
- Type: 2-Way Bass-Reflex
- Woofers: 5.25'' Cone
- Tweeter: 1.25'' Soft Dome
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 40 kHz
- Nominal Input Power: 60 W
- Maximum Input Power: 110 W
- Sensitivity: 85 dB / 2.83 V / 1m
- Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 176mm x 310mm x 297mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.6kg / 9.9lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.