Yamaha NSBP401 Hi-Fi Speakers, Piano Black
Yamaha NSBP401 Hi-Fi Speakers, Piano BlackDetails
The Yamaha NSBP401 Speakers are perfect for high-resolution and textured audio, accurately reproducing sound with amazing depth. The NSBP401 speakers feature a 5.25'' woofer with a pure aluminium diaphragm and 1.25'' soft dome tweeter, providing you with powerful and natural sound with excellent midrange clarity and bass responses.
Product Ref: 65376View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Aluminium Diaphragm Woofers and Soft Dome Tweeters
Each one of the NSBP401 speakers is equipped with a 5.25'' woofer and 1.25'' soft dome tweeter. The diaphragm of the woofers are made from aluminium that is over 99% pure, providing a superior response with rich and high-density sound. The tweeter is made coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology. This process provides both exceptionally high-quality reproduction and rich sound.
Incredibly Rigid Cabinet Ensures Superior Sound-Quality
The NSBP301 speakers features a full three-way mitered-joint construction that connects all angled parts that are crucial to the cabinets strength and rigidity. Yamaha's traditional know-how and long history in musical instrument manufacturing carefully controls the reverberations of the speakers and helps to achieve high rigidity that prevents unwanted resonances, ensuring superior sound quality.
- Type: 2-Way Bass-Reflex
- Woofers: 5.25'' Cone
- Tweeter: 1.25'' Soft Dome
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 40 kHz
- Nominal Input Power: 60 W
- Maximum Input Power: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 85 dB / 2.83 V / 1m
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 176mm x 310mm x 327mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.9kg / 13lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.