Akai APC Mini USB Ableton Live Controller
Akai APC Mini USB Ableton Live ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 46199View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Akai APC mini comes after five years of user feedback led development building upon the original Akai Ableton Performance Controller - the APC40. APC mini is far more portable and is engineered specifically for the mobile or desktop musician/producer. Make music with Ableton Live, anywhere.
APC mini features an expanded 8x8 multicolour clip-launching grid that's built for hands on exploration - launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 64 responsive triggers. Tri-colour lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses-loaded, playing and recording - so you can intelligently perform without having to look at your computer. You can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 8x8 grid.
The APC mini has nine channel faders. You can change channel-fader functionality with the dedicated buttons for volume, pan, sends and device control: fade clips in and out of the mix; pan instruments to the left, right or centre; raise the level of reverb or other effects to create fluid transitions; open and close filters for lush sweeps and more. Each fader is completely assignable for flexible mixing and mapping options.
Ableton Live Integration
The APC mini is completely pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production set-up. When APC mini is plugged into your computer the hardware controls correspond 1 to 1 with Ableton Live's interface no additional configuring is required. For APC veterans, all of APC mini?s controls can be re-assigned on the fly for customised setups that change with your performance or production style. Whether you use Live on stage, for composition or in the studio you'll find the APC mini to be an intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
USB Power and Class Compliant
The APC mini is powered over USB for maximum portability, making it great for use alongside effects controllers and other devices. You can even run multiple APC minis in parallel for more versatility.
APC mini comes with Ableton Live, a high-definition virtual synthesizer, and professional samples and loops for immediate music creation. Ableton Live Lite enables you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Tech, is a virtual synthesizer for electronic musicians, DJs, sound designers and music producers who love to get their hands dirty. Create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy, modern leads. Toolroom Records artist launch packs bring you the coveted sounds of electronic music with a premium collection of sample packs, produced exclusively for Akai Professional. Produce, compose, and remix with professional sounds curated by the world's premier electronic music label.
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8x8 clip matrix with tri-colour lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- Clip Buttons: 64 x Backlit Clip-Launch Buttons (8x8 Matrix)
- Faders: 8 x 37mm Faders (4 Modes), 1 x 37mm Fader (Master Volume)
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x USB Port
- Height: 1" / 2.5 cm
- Width: 9.4" / 23.9 cm
- Depth: 7.9" / 20.1 cm
- Weight: 0.69 Kg
- Mac Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or Later
- Mac Processor: Intel
- Windows Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Windows Processor: Multi-Core
- RAM: 2GB
- Connection: 1 x Available USB Port
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.